Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference. If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by cash, debit, or credit card.
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen. Please protect this card and treat it as cash – it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.